Single Touch Payroll Services in Boronia Heights
Why Would You Need STP for Your Small Business?
Thus, the benefits that the implementation of STP brings to your business include:
- Streamlined and Timely Reporting to the Australian Tax Office
- Enhanced Access to Employee Database
- Advanced Digitisation
Therefore, if you are planning to implement STP, you need to keep your payment mechanism and the domain updated thereby ensuring that it complies with the new rules and regulations. With proper preparations, you will be able to participate in this new policy that has been initiated by the Australian Government (from 1st July 2018 for companies with more than 20 employees and from 1st July 2019 for companies with lesser than 20 employees) and enjoy its fullest benefits.
How Can We Help You With STP Services in Boronia Heights?
How Our Single Touch Payroll Services in Boronia Heights Will Benefit You?
Our Single Touch Payroll service comes up as the most feasible solution for the employers as well as for the software providers, who are required to comply with the new ATO reporting rules, for wages and salaries, PAYG (pay as you go) withholding as well as superannuation.
As an employer, you must use STP for reporting to the ATO. We will come up with a simple, secured, and quick way to be compliant with the new ATO norms, with our state of the art STP mechanism in Boronia Heights. We accept every STP file format from any payroll system, thereby providing you an STP gateway, which is an extremely cost-effective solution without any lock-in contracts whatsoever.
What Are the Salient Features of Our STP Service in Boronia Heights?
- We are an ATO-white listed Single Touch Payroll gateway service provider.
- We have been implementing STP data to the ATO ever since this new norm was implemented.
- Our service is cost-effective.
- We maintain comprehensive control over the system with validation and reporting.
- No prepayment or lock-in contract needed.
- It’s fully secure, and meets every norm and regulation of the ATO.